At U.S. Bancorp Fund Services, our structure and internal controls ensure your investors receive accurate account information—on time, every time.
U.S. Bancorp Fund Services is structured for seamless workflow from fund accounting to investor reporting. Your assigned servicing team coordinates the entire process from NAV calculations to investor statements. In addition, we have a centralized team of administrators and legal representatives dedicated to subscriptions and redemptions, transfers, and other investor transactions. Our staff is experienced with virtually every product structure in the industry.
We provide tracking and reporting to meet all compliance requirements and investor demands. As with all our service offerings, our approach is customizable. Across all types of financial and marketing documents, our expertise helps you serve your investors efficiently and keep your focus on your future opportunities.
- Automated Workflow Around Receipt and Processing of Subscription, Redemption and Transfer Requests
- Automated FATCA and Anti-Money Laundering Compliance Checks
- Flexible Partnership and Series Accounting
- Unitized Accounting
- Multi-Class and Series Accounting
- Master Feeder Accounting
- Private Equity Commitment Allocations
- Investor Level Management and Incentive Fee Calculations
- New Issue Allocations
- Side Pocket Allocations
- Web-Based Investor Reporting
- Capital Account Statements on Book or Tax Basis
- Marketing Documents
- Investor Level Performance Reporting
- Capital Call and Distribution Reporting
- Customized Investor Servicing
- Premier Call Center Technology
- Transparency Reporting
- Investor Due Diligence Support