Marketing and Promotional Services
Our marketing and promotional team helps enhance your fund through a variety of different marketing strategies, from collateral material to promotional services.
Our enhanced marketing services set Quasar apart from other statutory distributors. Partnering with us for your communication and marketing needs offers you a distinct advantage. Quasars marketing designers are knowledgeable of mutual fund rules and regulations which enables us to provide compliant, turnkey support for website and marketing materials on a cost-effective basis.
Delivering a consistent message is critical to building recognition and differentiates your company in the market place. Our creative experts are skilled at designing and developing marketing sales materials that reinforce your unique image. To effectively streamline the production of custom fund marketing materials we utilize ProofPlus®, a collaborative web-based interface for advisers and Quasar. This robust technology maintains the accuracy and integrity of your information while allowing you to publish your marketing materials quickly.
Our managed website development and host provider services ensure your website is efficiently maintained using a proprietary process allowing internal content management and automated updating of fund performance information.
- Design and develop communication and collateral material
- Fact sheets
- Performance summaries
- Advisor and broker booklets
- Design, develop, and host websites
- Provide secure servers with high-speed internet connections, fire suppression system, and uninterruptable power supplies
- Seamless change order process for updating and posting website content and data
- Works to make distributions efforts via your website presence successful
- Mutual fund and advisor brand guidelines and logo design and development
- Promotional services
- Coordinate media promotions and public relations
- HTML email marketing assistance and email campaigns
- Web-based interface ProofPlus®
- Secure audit trail tracking detailed changes