Keeping you current on what is trending within the fund industry
What began in 1987 at our corporate headquarters as a small gathering to share market insights has evolved into a vital way for us to explore, engage and collaborate with our valued partners and clients.
Over the years, we have continued to see our conference grow in both size and scale to more than 250 attendees ranging from operations, marketing and investment managers to presidents and chief operations officers. What started as a conference focused on the mutual fund industry has now expanded to include exchange-traded products and alternative investments as well.
The goal of our conference has always been to spend time connecting with professionals from across the industry while learning about the latest trends and hot topics. Whether your objective is to enrich your knowledge base, expand your network or deepen your existing relationships, the conference offers something for all of our clients and partners:
Click here for more information about becoming a partner of our 2018 Client Conference.
2017 Client Conference highlights and overview:
- Networking with more than 100 U.S. Bancorp Fund Services clients
- Attendees were able to meet with our senior management team and liase with c-suite individuals
- Focused sessions covering trending industry topics
- Dedicated cocktail reception connecting attendees with over 25 of our industry partners
- Opportunity to earn CPE and CLE credits for attending conference sessions
- Networking with other U.S. Bank divisions to explore potential ancilary service opportunities
- Various recreational networking events ranging from golf and spa-going, to zip lining and archery
Click here to view the full agena from our 2017 Client Conference.
Interested in attending?
If you are a Fund Services client and are interested in attending this year's conference, please inquire with your relationship manager or primary adminitrator. If you are partner and would like more information on joining our event, please contact Cheryl Zielinski at 414.765.4298 or firstname.lastname@example.org.